After so many years!!!!

July 15, 2020 18 Comments A+ a-

I was reminiscing the good old days when we got to go outside without a mask and I remembered this blog. So, I went online and checked it out.

It was funny reading some of the content back because I don't even remember half the stuff I wrote. The last post that I personally wrote was in 2016. But, it made me really nostalgic and made me want to blog to again. So, I'm going to restart the blog again. Maybe third times the charm!!! Unfortunately, its just going to be me writing this blog. I started this blog with my cousins initially, but we all def fell off the radar when it came to blogging. Real life sort of just took over.

A lot has def changed since the last time I blogged. I'm also going to have to relearn a lot of stuff cause I totally forgot all the coding that goes into building and customizing a website. 

A few  MAJOR life updates

  • I just turned 30 on October 18, 2019! I can't believe I'm in my 30s and spent the majority of it inside my house because of COVID-19/Quarentine.
  • I was diagnosed with Lupus exactly 3 years ago this week. So, this was another reason I wasn't active. Def will be discussing this more in depth. 
  • I started a new job, still in the health care field on the Upper East Side. Location will not be disclosed for security reasons. 
  • I recently got engaged at the happiest place on earth, Disney World! More details on this on later posts as well!

Until next time...

XOXO,
Geri

18 comments

Write comments
MELODY JACOB
AUTHOR
July 17, 2020 at 11:34 PM delete

Congratulations on your engagement
New Post
https://www.melodyjacob.com/2020/07/white-puffed-sleeves-women-blouse-late.html

Reply
avatar
Shauna
AUTHOR
July 17, 2020 at 11:48 PM delete

Welcome back and congrats on the engagement!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Reply
avatar
Makeup Muddle
AUTHOR
July 18, 2020 at 10:41 AM delete

Huge congratulations on your engagement! It's scary how quick this year is going, but let's hope the rest of 2020 is better for everyone xo

Makeup Muddle

Reply
avatar
ALLIE NYC
AUTHOR
July 18, 2020 at 4:46 PM delete

Well welcome back to the world of blogging! It is a lot of work I can't lie but it also rewarding and you learn new skills so there are two reasons to stick with it!

Allie of
www.allienyc.com

Reply
avatar
July 19, 2020 at 5:30 AM delete

Welcome back! Congrats on the engagement! xx

Danielle's Beauty Blog 

Reply
avatar
shyyshianne
AUTHOR
July 19, 2020 at 10:41 AM delete

congrats SUCH A GREAT MOMENT WISHING YOU THE BEST :)
SHY - https://www.shyyshianne.com/

Reply
avatar
July 20, 2020 at 12:08 PM delete

Congrats on your birthday and your engagement, as someone who just turned 30 too, this is not what I expected either :)
I am looking forward to read what you have in store for us, best of lucks in this (sort of) new adventure!
Best wishes for your health,

Lindifique

Reply
avatar
July 20, 2020 at 2:32 PM delete

I'm waiting for more posts!

Reply
avatar
awhite
AUTHOR
July 21, 2020 at 1:17 PM delete

Congratulations on your engagement! Looking forward to hearing more. :)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Reply
avatar
Lovely
AUTHOR
July 24, 2020 at 1:36 PM delete

Welcome back hun and congrats on your engagement!

xoxo
Lovely

http://mynameislovely.com

Reply
avatar
July 25, 2020 at 10:31 AM delete

This is so crazy but I stopped blogging in 2017, and I returned literally few days back xx
Welcome back ^^

www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
August 3, 2020 at 6:27 PM delete

Welcome back, Geri! And congratulations on the engagement. Can't wait to see future posts.

http://lizzyslatest.com/

Reply
avatar
August 4, 2020 at 1:32 PM delete

Welcome back and Congratulations on your engagement!
Julia xo
https://www.thevelvetrunway.com/

Reply
avatar
August 6, 2020 at 2:17 AM delete

Sorry to hear about Lupus! Hope you're keeping well. Glad to hear about the engagement though, congratulations!

www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

Reply
avatar
stylefrontier
AUTHOR
August 10, 2020 at 2:22 AM delete

So glad that you're back to blogging! Happy engagement!
I hope you are well!
xoxo
style frontier

Reply
avatar
December 22, 2021 at 7:19 PM delete

Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and i have tried have him back but i could not, so i try to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your Ex back and there i saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tie down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and i contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also reunite your lovers feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and some other things. I can assure he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ] or +2349057261346 .

Reply
avatar