I am horrible with this blogging!!!

October 21, 2020 2 Comments A+ a-

 I told myself this summer I was going to start blogging again. I made one posts and that was it. I totally forgot about it again. Ughh. The struggle of keeping a blog. I give so much kudos to all you bloggers cause it really does take alot of hard work and dedication. 

But, I just turned 31 this past Sunday...Ahhh! Can't believe it. But, really it felt like a regular Sunday. With Covid there wasn't really that much to do. But, I told myself one of my goals for the 31st year was to continue with the blog. Here are 5 things I would like to accomplish as a 31 year old.

1. Continue with the blog. Even if its just a paragraph, I should write something.

2. Lose 10 pounds. With my lupus I gained so much weight when I was put on prednisone. I need to be more active and eat healthier.

3. Learn how to invest in stocks. I've always been so fascinated by it but, I have no idea where to start. I've been watching youtube videos but, it totally goes way over my head.

4. Read more. I feel like ever since I graduated college, I haven't read anything unless it was work related. I need to start reading more.

5. Save money for a downpayment on a house! This is such a biggie. NYC is not cheap. So, I need to really budget and save!!!

Let me know what are some of your goals and what you would like to accomplish for the remainder of the year. So crazy to think 2 more months and we can finally say GOODBYE to 2020!

2 comments

Write comments
MELODY JACOB
AUTHOR
October 16, 2021 at 10:01 AM delete

Oh dear, these things can be a bit off sometimes.
I actually improved alot with my blogging by being more varsatile.

Thank you for sharing
Great article
https://www.melodyjacob.com/2021/10/how-to-keep-mental-health-journal.html

Reply
avatar
December 22, 2021 at 7:16 PM delete

Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and i have tried have him back but i could not, so i try to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your Ex back and there i saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tie down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and i contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also reunite your lovers feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and some other things. I can assure he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ] or +2349057261346 .

Reply
avatar