Apologies for being MIA...

9:54 PM 4 Comments A+ a-


OMG! Sorry we have been MIA. Real life just got in the way. Work, school, friends and family all took over and we had to put a halt on the blog. But, now that summer is right around the corner we are hoping to keep up with the blogs. Apologies again to everyone.

I can’t believe it’s already June. The year is almost half way done. It feels just like yesterday I was writing a post and commenting on other people’s blog about new year. Time is definitely flying by. I hope everyone has been doing well and with summer right around the corner, I hope you all have awesome summer plans coming up.

So, what have I been doing for the past few weeks…I don’t know if you all remembered, but one of my friends recently got married and I was her bridesmaids. So, that was a crazy few weeks, but the wedding turned out to be amazing. We also went to Cancun for her bachelorette party so that was really exciting and fun. I will def be making a travel series on Cancun but in the meantime below are a few pics from Cancun.

XOXO,
Geri




















4 comments

Write comments
Acqua
AUTHOR
June 9, 2016 at 6:40 PM delete

Yaaaay I'm so glad you're back! These pictures are amazing, I'm jealous you got to go there! But I'm really happy because it seems like you had a great time :) Welcome back and I'm very excited to see what you have in store!

onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
June 16, 2016 at 8:30 AM delete

These pictures are amazing, it seems like you had a great time.
https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/rochii-verzi-de-dantela-perfecte-pentru-ocaziile-verii/

Reply
avatar
June 21, 2016 at 2:52 PM delete

Your trip to Cancun looks amazing!! I definitely cannot wait to read about it!
The year has sure gone by incredibly fast. I don't know if that's good or bad because on one hand summer came really fast, but on the other hand I don't want to turn my head and next thing I know for it to be 2020.

~Andrea Tiffany~
aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Lory Glow
AUTHOR
September 27, 2016 at 6:46 PM delete

Beautiful places, you was lucky to have this vacantion!
Inspiration and greetings from MissGrey.ro
https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/rochii-rosii-de-seara-doua-sugestii-de-accesorizare/

Reply
avatar