I Officially Hate Translucent Powder

November 29, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

I was in love with Translucent Powder. I always used it to set my makeup. When I finished applying my foundation or concealer I would "bake" it. Other times, I would use it to lightly powder my face. When I finish applying the powder I blend it out real good and don't see any issues. I was wrong.

Recently I went to a family gathering and millions of pictures were taken. I saw them today and OMG the powder looks terrible. All the powder accumulated under my eyes and looked like clown makeup.  The problem was the lighting. I always make sure there is nothing wrong with my makeup when I leave my house. I thought I looked good, but I was so wrong. Damn those HD cameras and Damn my crappy lighting. This will forever be on social media and haunt me. 

Image result for translucent powder flash photography
Translucent Powder and Celebrities
Image result for translucent powder flash photography
Angelina Jolie
Image result for translucent powder flash photography

Goodbye translucent powder, you will not be missed.

-d.rodriguez