ELF Haul

August 27, 2014 1 Comments A+ a-

So after my visit at ELF I picked up a couple of things. 

Elf Moisturizing Lipstick : Cheeky
The all black packing is very sleek. I don't know if the bottom can be removed. I tried and I cant get it off. The shade of the lipstick is more of a light berry pink and it does have shimmer. I however, have very pigmented lips, so unfortunately this shade did not do much but add shine to my lips. However, for $3 I wont complain. I probably will go back and buy more in another shade.

Elf Lip Balm spf 15 :Nude
I absolutely love this lip balm. I love nude colors and this one is another great one in my collection. This nude is more of a light  brown-nude. The lip balm is also very moisturizing. For $3 you can't go wrong.

Swatches of Cheeky on top and Nude on the bottom.


Elf Baked Bronzer : Los Cabos

I am loving this bronzer! This bronzer is perfect for that sun kissed glow. I also think its very pigmented and buildable. This was $3 as well.

Elf Baked Highlighter : Blush Gems
Again another product that I am obsessed with. The color is absolutely gorgeous and I'm sorry that my camera quality sucks. The color is more of a light pinky peach. It goes on very well and gaves off a great dewy look. This was another $3.

Baked Eye Shadow : Burnt Plum
This is such a gorgeous shade. The swatch on the left is with the white primer and the one on the right is without primer. The pigmentation is great either way. This can be used dry and wet as well. I absolutely love this color because it's something that I don't have in any of my palettes. This was $3 too.

Elf HD Lifting Concealer : Light
This concealer has been working great so far. I simply dab this under my eyes and use my fingers to blend and it seems to do the job. For $3 it is def well worth it.

DISCLAIMER : ALL PRODUCTS WERE PURCHASED WITH MY OWN MONEY

1 comments:

Write comments